Thursday, July 06, 2006
[*b.ReAk.iNg .aPaR.t*] ...
i feel like i'm gonna break into pieces ... with all the stress and pressure all around me ... i'll really need to rest whenever i can ... *listening to Who I Am? now* ... hmmm … who am i really am ?
sometimes I find myself lost in this sea of confusion … from living for the people around me to living for the God who love and created me … I know it’s wrong to live for the people around me … but they give me the motivation when I’m all lost in this cloud of confusion surrounding me … when i can’t see the road I’m walking on … when I’ve lost all the energy to carry on walking …
the people around me … are angels that God has lovingly gave me …they help Him to give me the strength I need and the love that brings me through tough times … right now … I feel as if I’ve lost everything that gives me the happiness that I’ve always had with me … I feel like I’m not gonna make it through another day of school …
hmmm … I guess I just wished that life could be easier for me … but I guess God’s preparing me for my future … and since He has brought me to it … He’ll bring me through it … yup … and I know that I can do it … yup … cos I’m not alone … I always have God’s loving arms around me … yup …
lately … it occurred to me how important it is to accept people for who they are … people are not perfect … and they will never be perfect for as long as they live in this sinful world … with God’s love that He has given to us … I feel that we should accept the people around us with His love … embrace their imperfection just as God has done that for us … for it is in God’s love that we are made perfect … yup … haha …
kaes … that’s all for today … gonna sleep now … nites my lovely people !!!
love always,
Cheryn …
Anyways … up loaded a few photos … enjoy !!!






posted at 7/06/2006 09:17:00 pm